By BRENDA LOPEZ MONSIVAIS
With the new school year just around the corner, the only thing that keeps you from getting your school supplies is having to drive from store to store and wait in long checkout lines.
But the North Dallas Booster Club has the solution for you. And you can get your shopping done without leaving your home.
The Booster Club is partnering with shop.com as part of a new fundraising program. The partnership gives consumers access to various popular stores such as Target, Walmart, Best Buy and many more.
When you shop online, and make a purchase through www.ndbulldogshop.com, the Booster Club receives royalties. Plus, the consumer and Booster Club program will earn cash back.
The North Dallas Booster Club is comprised mainly of alumni volunteers, and provides encouragement and generates support for all extracurricular activities at North Dallas High.
The website features a variety of popular stores where everyone can shop for school supplies and everyday essentials. The participating stores include Target,Walmart, and Best Buy, and local restaurants like Dickey’s Barbecue, Quiznos and El Fenix.
For each purchase you make through the website, the Booster Club program will receive a percentage of the cost of that product. For example, if you purchase a biodegradable Snap laundry detergent for $13.95, the Booster Club program will receive a royalty of $3.95 for that single product. And if you have lunch at Dickey’s Barbecue, the consumer receives 6 percent to 10 percent cashback of total purchase, and Booster Club also have some incentives.
Depending on the product and the restaurant, the royalty and cash back may vary. Tthe shop.com brand Snap laundry detergent can have the $3.95 royalty that goes to Booster Club, because this is shop.com’s own brand, all retail profit goes to the Booster Club. For other partner stores products, because shop.com does not have the retail profit, the Booster Club will accrue the volume to certain level, then shop.com will issue a check to the Booster Club.
Start your shopping by following these easy steps;
- 1. Visit www.NDBulldogshop.com, when you click on the link it will take you directly to the North Dallas High School Booster Club portal, (as shown below)
- 2. Register as a customer by clicking the blue button to create account.
Here are the simple steps to get cash back while you are dining out.
1) Register as a Preferred Customer of Booster’s shopping site, download shop buddy.
* Go to WWW.NDBULLDOGSHOP.COM
* Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner
* Select the “Create your new account” option
* Follow the prompts
* Use the search box at the top to search for “shopbuddy”, then click “DOWNLOAD NOW” button to download/install Shopbuddy.
2) Register your credit card with SHOP Local.
* If you use a computer, click “SHOP Local” tab on the top menu bar, click “Link My Card” button, input your credit card info.
* If you use a cellphone. Download/install the free mobile app “shop.com”, expand top left menu, sign in, go to SHOP Local, click “Link My Card” button, input your credit card info.
* Please see attached screen shots
3) Search which stores are participating and how much cashback they offer.
4) Go to the restaurant, eat, pay using the credit card thatyou have registered with SHOP Local, same way as you do before. You will get a cashback. Meanwhile, the Booster Club will accumulate the volume as points.